10-22-2012, 09:04 PM
From official PrestaShop forum:
We are very excited to announce that PrestaShop 1.5.2 will be released on Monday, October 22nd 2012. Our Developing Team worked hard fixing bugs while improving functionality and features. Here is a quick rundown of some of the major improvements in 1.5.2
-Improved performance of the shopping cart.
-Fixed Bug that caused an Error when Generating an Invoice.
-Fixed the Filter in back office which crashed on “Customer” tab
-Fixed the Sort filter that was not working on any back-office tab.
-Fixed various issues with the Combinations Generator.
-Improved CSV Import functionality.
Since October 4th, we have fixed en estimated of 230 reported bugs.
We have also made great strides to improve the 1-Click Upgrade- AutoUpgrade Module. Here are some improvements we have made.
- Redesigned the user interface of the home page.
- Rewrote various text for clarity including the descriptions, options, help, etc.
- Removed the need for validated options, the module now sets default values instead.
- Improved “Expert Mode” experience when completing a Back-Up
- Removed unnecessary warnings and re-incorporated them into the text.
-Corrected bug in which the option to “RollBack” was displayed even if no backup was available.
-Corrected missing strings to be translated in French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese.
Thank you all for choosing PrestaShop. Without your loyalty and support PrestaShop would not be where it is today. We continue to value your suggestions and feedback to make PrestaShop better day by day.
Original link http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1...-10222012/
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)